- Tuesday, December 15th @10:15 am - Winter holidays presentations - Ethiopian New Year: Olga (Sophia's mom) will tell the children about New Year celebrations in this African culture.
- Wednesday, December 16th @1:30 pm - December "Lunch with the Principal" Birthday Celebration:
We'll be celebrating birthdays for December. All volunteers are expected to be at the Cafeteria by 1:15 pm to help set up the event.
- Thursday, December 17th @8:45 am - PTA General Meeting:
Childcare will be provided, please plan on attending.
- Thursday, December 17th @1:30 pm - Making gingerbread houses in class: Let the teacher know if you will come to help with this exciting project!
- Friday, December 18th @12:30 pm - Mystery Reader
Talia (Xavier's mom) will read to children in class.
- This week's sight words are: HAD, OUT, ONE, WOULD, DON'T - please practice these words daily with your child in addition to their assigned homework. Children will have a sight word test on Friday.